February 14, 2006

 

A prize...

...shall go to the contestant who can figure out a very challenging question, posted by Jen:

"Is there a way to whisper with text?"

Certainly, this would be simple in any old document with simple text-editing tools.

But, what about in a comment? Hmmm....

Comments:
I don't think there is any way to whisper with text w/o those text editing tools. no prize for mando.

how do you use HTML tags?
 
Like this...
 
huh? like what?
 
I italicized my words with sweet html tags.

I can't show you the exact tag, because it will disappear in the text. If you want to make your words bold then put a "", then your text, and to end bold use "". I hope those tags showed up.
 
No, they didn't. Well then. Use the b tag you see above to open bold, and a forward-slash inside of the doo-hickeys, before your b, to close bold.
 
im not convinced that italics would be considered whispering.... i think there must be another way...
jenel.
 
jenel? hm.

yes, i'm not so convinced that italics do it either.
 
If anything, that's a little more outspoken, being bolder and underlined. Plus it's blue. Who whispers in blue?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?