February 08, 2006

 

2006?

The following is a random gathering of thoughts. Isn't that what blogs are for?

Wow. An entire month and a half has passed without an update. I truly am a Web Lurker. For those you who are unfamiliar with different types of bloggers, click here. Web Lurker is a term I have added to this list to describe those who either have no blog or have a blog that they rarely update, but they spend a lot of time on other people's blogs making comments.

I finished painting my office yesterday. It went from dirty cream & odd faux texture with burgundy trim to dark gray & light gray. It's much more soothing. Ahhh.

In December, I joined a talent agency called Big Fish.
I had my first audition for a commercial yesterday. Can anybody picture me as an aviatiation maintenance technician? We'll see if the client can... Anyhow, if you live in Seattle or Spokane, it's a great agency with low commitment and it gives you the chance to be in commercials or an extra in films shot locally.

Last week, I finished my application and scholarship application for Eastern Washington University. I am about to join the world of you edumicated folk. Books, homework, late nights cramming...oh how I do miss it. I think. Eastern has what looks like a really good Electromic Media & Filmic Arts program, and that's what I'll be doing. It looks intense. Though I may still put in a couple other applications, maybe one to Gonzaga.


I'm thinking about buying a mandoline.

Comments:
I love you, and just wanted to leave you a comment since you FINALLY updated your blog. So you are thinking about buying a violin huh?
 
you guys are too cute. I'll stay out of the mandolin/violin controversy and just say congratulations on an interesting and long awaited post.
 
i meant mandoline, i just got confused. what are you going to do with this mandoline of yours? you should post another entry about it.
 
Gorgonzola is good. A little strong, perhaps, but if you like a good sharp cheese that smells like... oh! Gonzaga. Sorry.

Sounds like a plucky plan, Gus! Best of luck.
 
yay! welcome to 2006. good post.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?