November 16, 2005
Story update
With my new story, I am now at 3,786 words. I've picked up a good momentum, and I hope to keep it. We'll see.
I don't have an excerpt for you yet. Hopefully in the next couple days.
I have discovered that Acoustic Sketches by Phil Keaggy is great writing music, though. It has the perfect energy and feel to be a kind of "soundtrack" to what I'm writing about. (Nope. Not telling yet.)
I don't have an excerpt for you yet. Hopefully in the next couple days.
I have discovered that Acoustic Sketches by Phil Keaggy is great writing music, though. It has the perfect energy and feel to be a kind of "soundtrack" to what I'm writing about. (Nope. Not telling yet.)
Comments:
<< Home
So what's going on in Spokane? I used to live there about 25 years ago. I was there for the volcano eruption.
Uhm.
I haven't added anything to my story in some days. I have given up all hopes of finishing this book this month.
So now the question remains... do I continue to whittle away at it and eventually finish, or just let it sit as what it is and not worry about it?
Perhaps! I should let folks read what I've written so far and they can make a vote: finish or scrap.
How's your going, Justin?
I haven't added anything to my story in some days. I have given up all hopes of finishing this book this month.
So now the question remains... do I continue to whittle away at it and eventually finish, or just let it sit as what it is and not worry about it?
Perhaps! I should let folks read what I've written so far and they can make a vote: finish or scrap.
How's your going, Justin?
Mr. Gus I too want to know what you've been up to. It has been a while since you've made an appearance in blogdom and we all miss you terribly.
Post a Comment
<< Home

