November 12, 2005
Awake for 36 hours
I don't think I've ever been awake for this long in my entire life. Maybe once when I was traveling? But then I usually catch naps on planes, busses, trains - whatever. I don't think I knew it was possible. What's really weird is I have only been tired for about an hour of it. I don't know if it's caffeine or supernatural intervention, or a combination of both, but it's a lot of fun! Although I heard today that you can live longer without water than you can without sleep.
I've been in this office for a day and a half solid, editing the C.S.I. project that we're showing tomorrow morning. I guess I went to Subway for an hour. But who's counting?
I've been in this office for a day and a half solid, editing the C.S.I. project that we're showing tomorrow morning. I guess I went to Subway for an hour. But who's counting?

