February 17, 2006

 

il Pomodoro di Volo

Well, I'm still not sure if text can whisper, but I'm pretty sure snow can talk, because I hear it gently calling my name. I'm heading up to Easton for the weekend to play at a youth retreat, and will hopefully get in a day of snowboarding tomorrow--something I have not done for a couple years now. Woo-hoo!

Unfortunately, from the looks of things, it's going to be a very bitterly cold weekend. Fortunately, I purchased my gold-medalist Sean White series Burton snowpants & jacket. This weekend, I am the Flying Tomato. That's right. Il Pomodoro di Volo.

Now I just need red hair...



Comments:
Easton...isn't that going over Snoqualmie Pass?

Have fun in the snow.
 
Yes! Dye it red. Grow it long. I bet K would think its hot.
 
Easton is just east of Snoqualmie. Man, I haven't dyed my hair since I went to Hawaii like four years ago. Can anybody remember what color?
 
no idear
 
Hot pink.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?