November 02, 2005
Report from Day One
I did it! So far I'm on track. At 11:00 last night, I finally reached 1,671 words. We'll see if I can pick it up.
At one point, I started to think the idea I'm writing about is either stupid, boring, or both. It very well may be. Oh well! I should hit a good groove at some point. I don't think it's humanly possible to write 1,660 words a day about something that doesn't hold at least your own interest.
I filmed a wrecked car scene last night for the project I'm currently working on. It was great. Spalding Pull'n'Save let us pick any car, and there was a great one with severe frontal crash damage. They even let us smash the windshield for free! The makeup artist did a great job on head trauma. It was too windy to use the makeshift smoke effects. Overall, it was a good night.
At one point, I started to think the idea I'm writing about is either stupid, boring, or both. It very well may be. Oh well! I should hit a good groove at some point. I don't think it's humanly possible to write 1,660 words a day about something that doesn't hold at least your own interest.
I filmed a wrecked car scene last night for the project I'm currently working on. It was great. Spalding Pull'n'Save let us pick any car, and there was a great one with severe frontal crash damage. They even let us smash the windshield for free! The makeup artist did a great job on head trauma. It was too windy to use the makeshift smoke effects. Overall, it was a good night.
Comments:
<< Home
justin. i hope that you are busy writing your nanowrimo because im a little disappointed that you havent posted in a while....
hey, how's your wife and you should get her to blog too! i miss you both!
hey, how's your wife and you should get her to blog too! i miss you both!
I know you are really busy, or at least I think you are, but could you update us on day eight, is redundant man man part of the story, have you developed the main characters yet, how many words have you written, is it working out?
Redundant man man! You are the guy with the same name again and again! You are the man with recurring names!
Post a Comment
<< Home

