November 09, 2005
Day Nine Already!
That means I haven't posted on this blog for over a week. That is really bad. The following is a very random update. Bear with me, because it's answering some specific questions from comments on a previous post.
It's the ciiiiiiircle of liiiiiiife....And it moooves us aaa-aaaallll!
- I am way, way behind on nanowrimo. I still haven't surpassed the 3,000 word mark. This morning was the first time I wrote anything in five days. But I plan on taking Monday off and catching up with an amazing 12,000 word day!
- Kristina is doing fantastic! She currently works for the United States House of Representatives part time in the Spokane office of Representative Cathy McMorris (R.-WA). She is also finishing up her AA. And it's funny you should mention it, because I just did get her started on a blog, but it's not really up and running yet. It will be more of a discussion forum type blog, which suits her much better than this random personal type blather that I do.
- My basement floor is still covered with books. I think I've become used to them, and even a little bit attached. It's kind of fun picking something out from a pile of books.
- And at last, the reason I have not posted and that I am so far behind on my novel: I have been filming and am now editing a 35-minute episode of C.S.I. that we're doing as an outreach at Victory Faith this coming Sunday morning. Sounds kind of weird, yes, but it's been a lot of fun! This is definitely the most valuable learning experience I've had when it comes to producing a movie.
It's the ciiiiiiircle of liiiiiiife....And it moooves us aaa-aaaallll!
Comments:
<< Home
No. I don't think I want any idea. I like my foolish notions.
With thinking in between typing, if I can maintain an average of 40 words per minute, then that's five hours of writing.
I guess I'll just plan on cheating somehow. One way or another, I'll hit 50K.
With thinking in between typing, if I can maintain an average of 40 words per minute, then that's five hours of writing.
I guess I'll just plan on cheating somehow. One way or another, I'll hit 50K.
watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon
:)
:)
I'm behind a few days now too. November is such a crazy month.
Come on buddy! Let's not give up the fight!!!! ARRRRR!!!!!
Post a Comment
Come on buddy! Let's not give up the fight!!!! ARRRRR!!!!!
<< Home

