October 18, 2005

 

The culprit.

Comments:
Doh, I was so wrong.. you really should find a better way to store your books :-)
 
What was your guess?
 
is that a george macdonald book sitting there on the top? personally, i would think its a tragedy.
 
Gus. Look at those books. Soon you will write one of those.

Soon.

Like... next month.
 
Fortunately, all my George MacDonald books are safe and sound on various bookshelfs upstairs. Whew! The green one on top is a Charles Dickens collection.

So you will you, Timothy! So will you! Have you begun planning?
 
Well, I thought that maybe it was your iron and ironing board and other stuff nearby, however I did notpay enough attention to your description of the event. I'm just glad it didn't happen to me, it probably couldn't have. I have a few books, but not enough to bust a shelf.
 
Leave it to Gus...

Yeah, I have no plot. But that's... no problem! A couple of different ideas have been bouncing around my head. I plan strictly observing the rules and only doing preparation work one week in advance, so I don't get TOO stellar of an idea and freeze myself up, not wanting to ruin the book that I've thought of.

How about you?
 
I sat down and wrote a bunch of random ideas, but I don't really consider that planning.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?