November 01, 2005
NaNo Day 1
After fiddling with the new old laptop I'm using for this month to help me accomplish my 50k word goal, I had about 15 minutes to sit in front of it and think of how to begin. I also tried to write on the bus ride to work. That's when I realized this laptop is not equipped with a battery of any kind. Very disappointing.
Word count 9 hours into the month: 15
Percentage complete: 0.03%
That includes the words "Chapter One."
This rocks!
Word count 9 hours into the month: 15
Percentage complete: 0.03%
That includes the words "Chapter One."
This rocks!
Comments:
<< Home
No, it's Louis Satchmo Armstrong. I haven't seen that movie, but now I'll make a point to do so. I do have a picture of Dizzy on the wall in my office, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home

