October 27, 2005
Blam
It's the new word I've created. I was inspired to do so by Lucy over at International Orange and her creation of the term meta-blognition. Blamming is spamming other people's blogs by leaving comments like, "Hey, I have a blog! Click here!" I've been noticing it on my friend's blogs.
So, I created this post as an opportunity for anybody to do just that. Blam me!
(This is a limited time offer - this post only!)
So, I created this post as an opportunity for anybody to do just that. Blam me!
(This is a limited time offer - this post only!)
Comments:
<< Home
Hi there, I was checking out your blog and I really like what I see. I think that you might find some interesting things on my blog: http://timothydavis.blogspot.com.
Be sure to check it out!
Ka-BLAM!
Be sure to check it out!
Ka-BLAM!
Hi Justin, I was surfing the web and noticed your blog. You have some great stuff on it. You may enjoy the following blog as well:
http://marioandresavila.blogspot.com.
Come check it out.
P.S. by the way, I like the word Blam.
http://marioandresavila.blogspot.com.
Come check it out.
P.S. by the way, I like the word Blam.
OMG!!! UR So Gr8!!!! Way 2 Go! You totally gotta CHECK out my BLOG too...
http://grapesky.blogspot.com
Dude, this is SWEET!
http://grapesky.blogspot.com
Dude, this is SWEET!
Blam! Here comes the Blam! Ready or not!!! Hey Justin! check out my blog it will ROCK your world!!!
armandomahlan.blogspot.com !!!!!!
Post a Comment
armandomahlan.blogspot.com !!!!!!
<< Home

