March 29, 2006
Don't forget to set your clocks forward.
And floss.
And update your blog.
Since it's almost April, I've decided to do the latter. And the former. Here's the good word (at least the highlights):
In exactly three weeks I will be above the Atlantic on my to Weinheim and Lüdenscheid in Germany. I will eat things I've never eaten and see things I've never seen before--hopefully a couple of castles included. My German is so rusty that I'm afraid I'll inadvertently say something offensive. But, it should be a good time.
After that, it's a week in Washington, DC. That's always a good time.
The mandolin I mentioned several posts back is on its way to being a reality. I've actually learned to play. Now there's just the matter of which one to get...
I went to my first audition for a commercial, and I got the part. But, then the commercial got canceled. Or maybe just postponed. We'll see. I am choosing to believe this is a good sign, in line with my history. The first role I ever landed in a movie also turned out to be for naught--the scene was cut. It was a speaking role, too. I was six. Not that I've had other roles since then...
We bought a juicer and enjoy juicing immensely. Apple Carrot Ginger juice is amazing. Juicing garlic is a bad idea, although it's very good for colds.
I'm missing LOST. Dang. I hope it was a rerun.
And update your blog.
Since it's almost April, I've decided to do the latter. And the former. Here's the good word (at least the highlights):
In exactly three weeks I will be above the Atlantic on my to Weinheim and Lüdenscheid in Germany. I will eat things I've never eaten and see things I've never seen before--hopefully a couple of castles included. My German is so rusty that I'm afraid I'll inadvertently say something offensive. But, it should be a good time.
After that, it's a week in Washington, DC. That's always a good time.
The mandolin I mentioned several posts back is on its way to being a reality. I've actually learned to play. Now there's just the matter of which one to get...
I went to my first audition for a commercial, and I got the part. But, then the commercial got canceled. Or maybe just postponed. We'll see. I am choosing to believe this is a good sign, in line with my history. The first role I ever landed in a movie also turned out to be for naught--the scene was cut. It was a speaking role, too. I was six. Not that I've had other roles since then...
We bought a juicer and enjoy juicing immensely. Apple Carrot Ginger juice is amazing. Juicing garlic is a bad idea, although it's very good for colds.
I'm missing LOST. Dang. I hope it was a rerun.
Comments:
<< Home
when you are there, make sure you say.... Ich bin ein amerikaner und ich habe "George Bush" gern...and see what happens.
Post a Comment
<< Home

