May 03, 2006

 

Home...almost

Well, I am back in the U.S. of A., but not quite back to Spokane. I have a week in Washington, D.C. to finish up before I can finally lay my head back on my very own pillow.

Germany was amazing. I ate schnitzel and had some wonderful black forest cake--in the Black Forest, mind you. (Well, it was the Odenwald, but that's close enough for most people to not know the difference.) I drove the autobahn. However, due to speed-sensitive passengers, I took it easy. I saw a couple of castles. We visited a couple of churches and, well, we had a great time. There seems to be too much to say in words, and I can't post any pictures until I get home.

So, until then, Tschuess!

Comments:
and i will DEMAND pictures...
and chocolate.
 
WHY DID YOU GO TO GERMANY???!!!???!!!!

!
 
welcome home homey...please, tell us about deutschland
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?