May 19, 2006
Tracks
Last night we left our house at about 6:05pm. I went to a commercial audition while Kristina went to look for flowers. The audition went pretty well. I had to do a "victory dance" for part of it, and so of course I chose to do the running man. I'm not very good at the running man. Kristina bought seeds for Cosmos and...another flower...can't remember. We're trying to match the bright impatiens we have on the shady side, and she did a good job.
So we arrive at home at 7:15pm. We're looking at our flowers, which are pretty. We're looking at our lawn, which needs help. We notice something unusual. Tracks. Tire tracks. We followed them. Somebody had driven from the parking lot of the business adjacent to our property, onto our side yard, around into our front yard, and then exited just before driving onto our neighbors lawn!
Needless to say, we were furious. I wish I was one of those CSI super agent guys that could find out whodunnit! Then I would...do something.
That's just one of the joys of living on a busy corner.
So we arrive at home at 7:15pm. We're looking at our flowers, which are pretty. We're looking at our lawn, which needs help. We notice something unusual. Tracks. Tire tracks. We followed them. Somebody had driven from the parking lot of the business adjacent to our property, onto our side yard, around into our front yard, and then exited just before driving onto our neighbors lawn!
Needless to say, we were furious. I wish I was one of those CSI super agent guys that could find out whodunnit! Then I would...do something.
That's just one of the joys of living on a busy corner.
Comments:
<< Home
Kristina called me the day after this happened, and said you two could laugh about it now. I wonder if the people/person who did it felt any guilt? I can't imagine being a civilized person & conciously doing that.
Post a Comment
<< Home

