December 04, 2006

 
A man never feels more himself than when he is holding a good tool. I just bought a drill yesterday, and it makes me feel much the way that 3' Power Ranger probably felt (see below) when he slips on his costume, except whereas he feels like he can beat up bad guys with ninja moves, I feel like I can build . . . something.

School: Finals week. One more final. Yay.

Classes next quarter:
Intro to Creative Writing
Intro to Fiction
Intro to Poetry

I'm going to enjoy next quarter.

Comments:
Hey Goose, what's your major?
 
Major: Creative Writing
Minor: Film with an emphasis on Screenwriting
 
question: how can you intro to creative writing, and etc... either you do or you dont.

:)
 
'creative writing, this is jen.' 'hello.' 'jen, creative writing.' 'a pleasure.' 'to be certain.'

etc.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?