September 12, 2006
Dream
I had a dream last night that made me laugh out loud in my sleep.
Kristina said I shouldn't post what it was, so I won't. But, you can view the comments at your own discretion.
Kristina said I shouldn't post what it was, so I won't. But, you can view the comments at your own discretion.
Comments:
<< Home
So, in my dream I was at a swimming pool with a lot of people around. Somebody in the dream, who remains nameless and faceless even to me, decided it would be funny to place a piece of poop on the sidewalk next to the pool and see how people reacted. And it was. It was very funny.
They decided to take it a step further and put a piece of poop IN the pool. You can decide for yourself whether or not this is funny. To me it was hilarious, but then again I was in an unconscious state in which I was completely unaware of sanitary concerns.
They decided to take it a step further and put a piece of poop IN the pool. You can decide for yourself whether or not this is funny. To me it was hilarious, but then again I was in an unconscious state in which I was completely unaware of sanitary concerns.
humm....The sanitary concern might not actually be a concern- that is depending on well, what it looked like. If it could be mistaken for a, Baby Ruth, not such a concern because it could be mistaken for a Baby Ruth. On the other hand, if it was not a condenced piece of matter, i must agree with Kristina-thats grose! Maybe your conscience is telling you that to some your humor might be grose but funny, like Nacho Libera. But anyways, i enjoyed your story.
Post a Comment
<< Home


