September 11, 2006

 

That Guy

You know that Guy - the one you pass as you commute to work, and he's riding his bicycle, right along with all the cars and everything? You know how you see him and you think, "Wow. That guy must be in pretty good shape. I really ought to cycle more. Maybe I should ride my bike to work. But am I brave enough to go out in traffic and everything? What if I poop out halfway there?"

Well, I became that guy today. I didn't poop out halfway to work, but I also don't feel like I'm in the greatest shape. But, I do feel great--surprisingly so. I may not feel so great tomorrow. For right now, I feel like this is something I'd like to get in the habit of doing.

SCHOOL! It starts next Wednesday. My classes are English 201 (Composition), Anthropology 101, and Humanities 210 (A Western Literature Survey).

You must rent "Sketches of Frank Gehry," a documentary by Sydney Pollack. Although I'm not a fan of EMP's architecture, Gehry has some really amazing work.

Comments:
respect the guy on the bike. you used the word "poop" in your last two posts.
 
That was very astute of you. Thanks for noticing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?