October 05, 2005
Bullies
I have just submitted my first entry to threadless.com - an on-going tee shirt design conest.
The name of the submission is "Bullies need friends too." I'll give you a direct link to it once it's posted, which should be in the next couple days.
I hope all of you will go and vote for it. Please vote honestly and leave comments. (You may have to create an account to do so.) Vote based on, "Would I wear this?" If so, then give it a 5 and check the box that says, "$I'd buy it!" You don't have to buy it, though.
The name of the submission is "Bullies need friends too." I'll give you a direct link to it once it's posted, which should be in the next couple days.
I hope all of you will go and vote for it. Please vote honestly and leave comments. (You may have to create an account to do so.) Vote based on, "Would I wear this?" If so, then give it a 5 and check the box that says, "$I'd buy it!" You don't have to buy it, though.
